Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may are expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.